- Destination:Annapurna Region, Everest Region, Nepal
- Trip Grade:Challenging
- Max Elevation:5416 m.
- Total Duration:15 days
- Group Size:2-10
Annapurna Circuit Besi Sahar To Jomsom
- Day 01: Arrival & transfer to hotel in kathmandu
- Day 02: Free day in kathmandu
- Day 03: Kathmandu to Bhulbhule by local bus via Besisahar. ( 8/9 hours)
- Day 04: Bhulbhule to Jagat (1300m)
- Day 05: Jagat to Dharapani(1943 m)
- Day 06: Dharapani to Chame(2713m)
- Day 07: Chame to Pisang(3292 m)
- Day 08: Pisang to Manang(3351 m)
- Day 09: Manang rest day for acclimatization .(3500m)
- Day 10: Manang to yak Kharka(4200m)
- Day 11: Yak Kharka to Throng Phedi high camp (4780m
- Day 12: Thorong phedi(Thorong La 5516 m) to Muktinath 3802 m. than by jeep to Jomsom ( 2700m)
- Day 13: Jomsom to Pokhara by Flight at the afternoon .
- Day 14: Pokhara to Kathmandu by Tourist bus or by flight. The bus journey will take 7-8 hours and by air it takes 40 minutes.
- Day 15: Tour Ends (Departure for onwards destination)
1 Airport pick and drop.
2 All meals during trek (not in city).
3 Accommodation during trek (local lodge)
4 Trekking permits .
5 English speaking local expert guide, porters.
6 National park fees.
7 Trekkers' Information Management System fees (TIMS Card).
8 Transportation .
9 Equipment clothing for porter & staffs.
10 Insurance for all staff & porters.
1 Nepal visa
2 Lunch & dinner during hotel stay in city.
3 Hot shower battery charges .
4 Personal expenses (e.g. phone calls, laundry, alcohol, soft drinks, bottled
water, souvenirs, etc).
5 Tips for the staffs because this is the sign of the guest happiness.
6 Extra baggage charges.
7 Personal gears & clothing (available on hire).
8 Any expenses incurred in emergency evacuation/road block due to any reason, table drinks, snacks while walking.
9 Your Travel insurance.
10 Emergency evacuation charges, if required.
★★★ NOTICE ★★★
★ The given itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern which we provide you. This trekking can be modified according to your time and needs. Trekking price will be according to Deluxe,Standard,Budget and Group size.so if you provide details about it we will be pleased. please fell free to asked .★
Very Knowledgeable, Enthusiastic and Experienced guide
Very Experienced Guide
Beautiful country, great people, an amazing experience!
Spent about a month in Nepal last year with San trekking. It was such a beautiful experience. Trekking in Pokhara in the Annapurna region and mountain flight was just out of this world. Their team took great care of us. Beautiful country, great people, an amazing experience!
What a wonderful journey it was!
San Trekking provided us with a amazing trekking experience. Narayan took care of our each and every need. Their concern for our health, safety and well being was a credit to the company. I highly recommend this team for your next travel tour in Nepal. Cheers!